Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Lighting & Energy Controls process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
Title 24 Updated for 2019
California’s Title 24 has been updated, and is now in effect (as of January 1st, 2019).
Interested in Working For Western?
• Specification Sales (Los Angeles)
• Inside Sales/Estimating/Project Mgr (Costa Mesa)
- Feb. 20 • Lutron VIVE training, Costa Mesa
- Feb. 21 • IES-LA’s 24th Annual Wally Whitney Product Fair, Santa Monica
- Feb. 22 • Lutron VIVE Webinar (Online only)
- Feb. 26 • Lutron Distributor Champion Training, Los Angeles
- Feb. 26 • Sonnen Energy Automation Tour, San Diego (WLEC office)
- Feb. 27 • Lutron Distributor Champion Training, San Diego (WLEC Office)
- Feb. 27 • Sonnen Energy Automation Tour, Los Angeles (Thymele Arts Building)
- Mar 1 • Lutron Distributor Champion Training, Irvine
- Mar 4 & 5 • Lutron HomeWorks QS Training, San Diego (WLEC Office)
- Mar 11-12 • Lutron Radio RA 2 Bootcamp, San Diego (WLEC Office)
- Mar 18 • Lutron PRO Event, Orange, CA
- Mar 18 • Lutron VIVE Hands-On Training, San Diego (WLEC Office)
- Mar 19 • Lutron Sivoia QS Triathlon Training, Irvine
- Mar 20 • Lutron VIVE Hands-On Training, Los Angeles
- Mar 20-21 • Lutron RadioRA 2 Bootcamp, Irvine
Our Field Service Team is determined to make your installation a Success.
Western’s Field Service Team is made up of qualified individuals dedicated to a project from start to finish. This team of highly trained technicians has been proudly servicing the Southern California community since 2016. The team comprises four field service operators and their manager, and are all United States Armed Forces Veterans, with extensive training in commercial and residential lighting and controls. All team members are trained and certified to install and program Lutron products (Vive, GRAFIK Eye QS, Energi Savr Node). Click the video (left) for an introduction, and click here for details on the team.