Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Lighting & Energy Controls process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
Meet our Manufacturers:
• Oliver Heller from Erco – June 11-12
• Mark Langston, WAC Lighting – June 19-22
• CEDIA, San Diego – September 5-9
For more information, call our office or check back for updates.
- June 20 • Radio RA2 Level 1 Training • WLEC Costa Mesa
- June 21 • AionLED Customer Training • The Winery, La Jolla
- July 25-26 • HomeWorks QS Training, 2 Day Event • WLEC, San Diego
- August 15-16 • RadioRA 2 Level 1 Bootcamp (2 Day Course) • Lutron Experience Center, Irvine
- August 20 • Vive Designer Training • Lutron Experience Ctr., Irvine
- August 22 • ‘Works With Lutron’ Event • WLEC, San Diego
- September 4-8 • CEDIA Expo, San Diego
- September 7 • Join Western at our CEDIA After-Hours party at Petco Park. Click Here to Register.
- October 23-24 • HomeWorks QS Training, 2 Day Event • Lutron Exp Ctr, Irvine
Our Field Service Team is determined to make your installation a Success.
Western’s Field Service Team is made up of qualified individuals dedicated to a project from start to finish. This team of highly trained technicians has been proudly servicing the Southern California community since 2016. The team comprises four field service operators and their manager, and are all United States Armed Forces Veterans, with extensive training in commercial and residential lighting and controls. All team members are trained and certified to install and program Lutron products (Vive, GRAFIK Eye QS, Energi Savr Node) and Cree Control Systems. Click here for more information.