Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Lighting & Energy Controls process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
Stay tuned to the latest from Western!
• Company News
• Training Events & Classes
• Manufacturer Updates
• Competitions & More!
Upcoming Training Classes & Events
- October 20 • RA2 Select • Counter Day, Davis Wholesale, N Hollywood
- October 31 • RadioRA 2 Level 1 Training • WLEC San Diego
- November 1 • The CREE Better Light Tour • Los Angeles
- November 1 • Lighting Control Strategies for Today’s Dynamic University Campuses
- November 6 • RA2 Select Product Review • WLEC San Diego
- November 7 • RA2 Select Training • Palm Desert, CA
- November 8 • RA2 Select Product Review • El Cholo Restaurant, Los Angeles
- November 15 • RadioRA 2 Level 1 Training • Lutron Experience Center, Irvine
- December 20 • RadioRA 2 Level 1 Training • Lutron Experience Center, Irvine
Consider us your business partner. We’re here to support you and your success.
Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way. Whether your next project is trying to attain LEED certification, meet local codes, or just delivering your clients dreams, let Western Lighting and Energy Controls handle the details. We examine any budget concerns, sustainability decisions, design considerations, and energy legislation to create that perfect user experience. Let Us Help You Today >