Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Lighting & Energy Controls process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
CREE is now represented by Western Lighting & Energy Controls in San Diego
We are pleased to announce, as of February 20, 2017, CREE is now represented in San Diego by Western Lighting & Energy Controls. Contact your Sales Representative for more information.
Live Local Training Classes
- May 24 – RadioRA2 Training – San Diego 8am – 4pm
- May 24 – RadioRA2 Training – Inland Empire 9 am – 4pm
- May 25 – Open House at Walters Pasadena • 11am – 1pm
- May 30 – Vive San Diego In-person Training • 10am-2pm
- June 8 – CEU Class (Title24), The Cannery, Newport Beach • 12pm – 1pm
- June 9 – Vive Webinar 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- June 14 – Counter Day with Raffle, Western Electric Supply, LA • 7am – 11am
- June 22 – “Works with Lutron” Training Event in Costa Mesa 11am – 1pm
- June 23 – Vive Training at La Kretz Innovation Campus Los Angeles 10am – 12pm
- July 13 – Lutron Counter Day at Walters Riverside 11:30-1:00pm
- July 20 – CEU Class (Title24), Bluewater Grill, Redondo Beach • 12pm – 1pm
Consider us your business partner. We’re here to support you and your success.
Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way. Whether your next project is trying to attain LEED certification, meet local codes, or just delivering your clients dreams, let Western Lighting and Energy Controls handle the details. We examine any budget concerns, sustainability decisions, design considerations, and energy legislation to create that perfect user experience. Let Us Help You Today >