Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Energy Control Solutions process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
- Software – Amazon Alexa and Sonos integration for RadioRA2 and HomeWorks QS
- Hardware – Pico Remote for Audio
- Shades – Sivoia QS Triathlon Architectural Fascia
- Fixtures – LED Fixtures 10-Year Warranty
- Simple Solutions – Caseta Wireless and Lutron App Version 4.0
Essentia® by Cree expands your choices for that essential mix—giving you more power to choose wisely and a greater ability to customize and control your ROI
Live Local Training Classes
- Exclusive! Sign up for a VIVE demo at your location
- December 5th-7th – Lutron’s 3 Day Seminar on ILT 725 Sivoia QS Full Shades Qualification Training
- December 8th-9th – Lutron’s 2 Day Seminar on ILT 722 RadioRA2 Level 2 Training
- December 14th-15th – Lutron’s 2 Day Seminar on HomeWorks QS Dealer Training
- December 20th – Castea & Vive Lunch N Learn at 5 Star Wholesale in Santa Ana, CA
Consider us your business partner. We’re here to support you and your success.
Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way. Whether your next project is trying to attain LEED certification, meet local codes, or just delivering your clients dreams, let Western Energy Control Solutions handle the details. We examine any budget concerns, sustainability decisions, design considerations, and energy legislation to create that perfect user experience. Let Us Help You Today >