Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Lighting & Energy Controls process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
Meet our Manufacturers:
• Eric Westphal, H.E. Williams – May 16
• H.E. Williams PoE Event – May 17
• CSL Customer Training – May 24
• Mark Langston, WAC Lighting – June 19-22
• CEDIA, San Diego – September 5-9
For more information, call our office or check back for updates.
- May 23 • ‘Works With Lutron’ Event • WLEC, San Diego
- May 24 • CSL Lighting Customer Training • City of Industry, CA
- May 30 • ‘Works With Lutron’ Event • Lutron Experience Center, Irvine
- June 13 • Radio RA2 Level 1 Training • WLEC San Diego
- June 14 • Radio RA2 Level 1 Training • Palm Desert, CA
- June 20 • Radio RA2 Level 1 Training • Lutron Experience Center, Irvine
- July 25-26 • HomeWorks QS Training, 2 Day Event • WLEC, San Diego
- August 22 • ‘Works With Lutron’ Event • WLEC, San Diego
- October 23-24 • HomeWorks QS Training, 2 Day Event • Lutron Exp Ctr, Irvine
Our Field Service Team is determined to make your installation a Success.
Western’s Field Service Team is made up of qualified individuals dedicated to a project from start to finish. This team of highly trained technicians has been proudly servicing the Southern California community since 2016. The team comprises four field service operators and their manager, and are all United States Armed Forces Veterans, with extensive training in commercial and residential lighting and controls. All team members are trained and certified to install and program Lutron products (Vive, GRAFIK Eye QS, Energi Savr Node) and Cree Control Systems. Click here for more information.