Welcome to Western – Lighting the Way for Your Business
Our approach is more than just product based, it’s about crafting a unique solution around your clients. Designing that solution starts with listening, a critical step that opens a free flowing exchange of ideas, needs, requirements, and creativity. Every step in the Western Lighting & Energy Controls process is an experience in unparalleled clear collaboration. Our staff is dedicated to servicing our clients every step of the way.
Title 24 Updated for 2019
California’s 2019 standards for Title 24 has been updated, effective January 1st, 2020
Interested in Working For Western?
• Specification Sales (Los Angeles)
• Inside Sales/Estimating/Project Mgr (Costa Mesa)
- Apr 15-18 • Lutron Shades Qualification 3-Day Course • Irvine
- Apr 18 • Cree Lunch & Learn CEU • Long Beach, CA
- Apr 19 • Lutron Pro event • CED, Laguna Hills, CA
- Apr 25 • Lutron Pro event • Dave & Busters, Los Angeles
- Apr 25 • IESLA Tech-Fast CEU & LU Credit, Downtown LA
- Apr 29 – May 2 • Lutron Residential Opportunity Tour • Irvine, CA
- Apr 30 • Lutron Pro event • Irvine Experience Center
- May 9 • Garden Light LED LIVE • Online Webinar
- May 15-16 • Lutron RadioRA2 Bootcamp • Irvine Experience Center
- May 21-22 • Lutron RadioRA2 Bootcamp • Palm Desert, CA
- Click here for additional listings
Our Field Service Team is determined to make your installation a Success.
Western’s Field Service Team is made up of qualified individuals dedicated to a project from start to finish. This team of highly trained technicians has been proudly servicing the Southern California community since 2016. The team comprises four field service operators and their manager, and are all United States Armed Forces Veterans, with extensive training in commercial and residential lighting and controls. All team members are trained and certified to install and program Lutron products (Vive, GRAFIK Eye QS, Energi Savr Node). Click the video (left) for an introduction, and click here for details on the team.